This bloke who for our first date invited me round to his house, he was wearing a yellow Harold from neighbours shirt but I didn’t let it phase me, he then decided to have a bath. Weird but again, tried not to let it phase me. He then invited me in to chat to him whilst he bathed. Weirder still but I felt rude saying no so I just went along with it. The image of his long hair all wet and sticking to him will stay with me for a long time. Suffice it to say we didn’t go out again.
- RT @Prep_Life_USA: Essentials https://t.co/QamBqVqCvG 1 year ago
- RT @Prep_Life_USA: Exclusive! @True_Wind is giving away a $170 Laptop Bag with us! Must have 600 retweets and follow both our pages🇺🇸👍🏽 htt… 1 year ago
- RT @Prep_Life_USA: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY #EDSFTG #StPatricksDay https://t.co/JkzxkPMMgd 1 year ago
- RT @Prep_Life_USA: True https://t.co/HNC6toq0We 1 year ago
- RT @Prep_Life_USA: Retweet Vineyard Vines 🐳@vineyardvines Like Southern Gallop 🐎 @SouthernGallop https://t.co/AZNnhaj1bJ 1 year ago